Providing golfers with the ultimate Irish golfing experience
Cork Golf Club is located at Little Island close to Cork City. This championship golf course is routed through exceptional golfing terrain incorporating old limestone quarries and the inner reaches of Cork Harbour. The original course was masterminded in 1924 by Dr.Alister MacKenzie, this championship course is as graceful and mature as it’s age would suggest. Cork Golf Club has many of the traits, strategically placed bunkers, undulating greens, that are synonymous with MacKenzie designs, the most famous of which is Augusta National. Scenically situated in Cork Harbour, the Club has played host to major Amateur and Professional Championships over the years, including the Irish Open, Irish Professional Championships, Irish Close Championships, National Finals and Ladies Home Internationals.
Benefits of Membership
Cork Golf Club is a vibrant and active member’s club with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Benefits include:
- Unlimited playing rights on the MacKenzie designed golf course.
- A member owned club where the members participate fully in electing the officers and committees as well as planning the future direction of the club.
- A club committed to maintaining a low membership so that all members can enjoy easy access to the playing facilities.
- A free-draining course playable throughout the year.
- A Clubhouse that includes a Private Member’s Room and Dining Room.
- A family atmosphere where juniors are encouraged and enjoy regular coaching.
- An active social calendar.
From time to time Cork Golf Club takes a limited number of new members, if you are interested in applying for membership please contact us and we will be in touch should a vacancy arise.