Whether you’re looking for the perfect location for your corporate event, or you want to enjoy a memorable round of golf on your visit to Ireland, you need look no further than Cork Golf Club. Located in a stunning area that shows off the very best of our wonderful country, Cork Golf Club offers you an excellent 18-hole course that has plenty of unique and challenging features.
Here at Cork Golf Club, we offer a warm welcome to guests from around the world, and we are certain that you will be delighted by our exclusive setting. If you’re touring Ireland, a stop at Cork Golf Club will allow you to experience our prestigious course for yourself, and you will be walking in the footsteps of the many famous golfers who have played our beautiful course.
5 Reasons To Add Cork Golf Club To Your Itinerary:
- Historic MacKenzie golf course. The course was designed by renowned golfing architect, Dr Alister MacKenzie, and a 2010 upgrade involved re-bunkering and re-landscaping to reflect his original design more closely. MacKenzie’s designs include Augusta National, Cypress Point, Royal Melbourne and Pasatiempo, so you can be assured of the quality of this course.
- Challenging harbour side terrain. The 18-hole waterside course at Cork Golf Club is really something special. It offers a wide variety of golfing experiences, incorporating greens, bunkers and tees that complement the former limestone quarries, and the views across Cork Harbour are breathtaking.
- Award winning. We are proud to have won many awards, including Munster Club of the Year in 2016. We are proud to have won Golfers Guide to Ireland – Best Parkland Course in Munster in 2012, 2013 and 2015, and we are also ranked 38 in Top 100 Courses in Ireland by Golf Digest.
- Excellent facilities. Those who have visited Cork Golf Club in the past highly recommend our first class dining facilities, which are available to members and guests throughout the year. We specialize in creating top quality, local food, and our hospitality is another reason why our guests return again and again.
- Fascinating history. Cork Golf Club was formed in 1888, and has been located at Little Island since 1897. From humble beginnings as a four-hole course, the prestigious site was developed into a nine-hole course in 1901, and a full 18-hole course soon afterwards. After MacKenzie’s re-design in 1925, the course became a popular choice for professional tournaments and is internationally recognized today.
Unique Corporate Golf Events In Ireland
Here at Cork Golf Club, we value our visitors and are committed to providing an excellent golfing experience. When you organize a corporate golf event in Ireland, we have the experience and expertise to ensure that your expectations are exceeded.
Contact us today to discuss your corporate event, or book your tee time online now. Buggy hire is also available online, and you can talk to us directly on +353 214 353 451 for more information or email email@example.com.