Green Fees at Cork Golf Club
Looking for some good value Green Fee rates in Cork?
Cork Golf Club can offer you a great deal AND guarantee you a fantastic day out on our Championship golf course!
Seeking that perfect location for your Corporate Outing or Society event?
Look no further and contact Cork Golf Club Today! We can make all the arrangements for YOUR successful business outing so you can enjoy the day.
FOR LATEST SPECIAL OFFERS and CORPORATE PACKAGES – Please call +353 21 4353 451
|Green Fee Rates|
|Midweek rate||From € 60|
|Weekend rate||From € 65|
|Society/Group Midweek Green fee rate (Minimum 20)||From € 50|
|Society/Group Weekend Green fee rate (Minimum 20)||From € 55|
|Student/Junior Green fee rate||€ 20|
|Special Early Bird Green Fee available Monday to Friday
between 7.30 – 10.00 a.m. (subject to availability)
Corporate packages can be tailor made to suit your all your requirements and we pride ourselves on our customer service for all corporate events. Please contact the General Manager for further information.
Special Offers for corporate and society outings:
- Round of golf and 3 course meal midweek from €75
- Round of golf and 3 course meal at weekend’s from €80
Call us now on +353 21 4353 451 to book your Green Fee or Corporate Outing at Cork Golf Club
Cork Golf Club can facilitate a range of options for your golf outing at the Club. In addition to our special rates for golf and a three course meal, you can also enjoy any one of the following options:
Breakfast with your round of golf
Freshly baked scones, tea and coffee included in your green fee
A light snack of soup and sandwiches with golf
A delicious cold buffet after your round of golf
Golf with a main course only, with tea and coffee
The Dress Code at Cork Golf Club
At Cork Golf Club, we believe in traditional golfing etiquette and we have a Dress Code for players on the Golf Course and visitors to the Clubhouse.
DRESS CODE ON THE COURSE
- Denim jeans or jackets, leisure suits, track suits (tops or bottoms), sleeveless or collarless shirts, tank-tops, runners, canvas trainers or tennis shoes are not permitted on the course or in the Clubhouse.
- Long trousers may not be tucked into socks.
- Shorts: Tailored shorts only are permissible.
DRESS CODE IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Smart or smart casual wear should be worn in the Clubhouse. Smart casual wear shall mean clean and tailored leisure wear, not already worn on the course and shall not include denim jeans or jackets, leisure suits, track suits (tops or bottoms), sleeveless or collarless shirts, tank tops, runners, canvas trainers or tennis shoes.
- Shorts are permitted in the bar but not in the dining room.
DRESS CODE FOR JUNIORS
- For Juniors Smart Casual wear is acceptable at all times.
We appreciate your consideration of our Dress Code
Cork Golf Club also works closely with Swing, you can find some other great golf offers by visiting the Swing website!