Cork Golf Club offers a top quality golfing experience for local and international players, and we regularly welcome visitors from many different areas. The stunning views and mature parkland create a beautiful backdrop for your sporting experience, and the limestone quarries that the course includes offer exciting challenges and opportunities for golfers who appreciate a truly unique course.
However, here at Cork Golf Club, it’s not just about the golf! We have worked hard to create an atmosphere that offers you a full relaxation experience, and our location makes this hard to beat. Our beautiful clubhouse was recently renovated and won the AIB clubhouse of the year award in 2005, and our guests often return to make the most of our facilities. Our restaurant and bar offer you top-quality, local produce all year round, and we are only 30 minutes from Kinsale, the culinary capital of Ireland.
Explore Cork On Your Golf Holiday
If you’re visiting with non-golfers, or want to make the most of your visit to this beautiful area, you will be spoilt for choice by the surrounding attractions. Options include:
- Fota Wild Life Park. Fota Wild Life Park is an internationally renowned experience that all the family will love, so it makes an excellent day out when you’re in the area.
- Historic towns. You can spend an interesting day exploring the historic towns in the area, including Youghal and Cobh, where you can also explore the Titanic Experience attraction, telling the story of the last port of call for the Titanic as it set out on its fated voyage.
- Cookery School. While you’re making the most of the golf course, perhaps your travelling companions might like to learn a new skill? The cookery school, restaurant and organic gardens at Ballymaloe are well worth a visit, and highly recommended by guests.
- Jameson Whiskey Experience. Don’t miss the Jameson Whiskey experience at Midleton, which we highly recommend as an excellent way to relax after your time on the golf course.
- Barryscourt Castle. Make the most of our local heritage when you visit Barryscourt Castle and grounds, where you can appreciate more of our beautiful local scenery and countryside.
Unique Corporate Golf Events In Ireland
Here at Cork Golf Club, we are proud that our course was designed by Alister Mackenzie and features his trademark large, tiered greens. When you visit us, you’ll be walking greens that many famous golfing names have enjoyed, and you’re sure to enjoy spending time at one of Ireland’s oldest parkland golf courses.
Contact us today for further information, or book your tee time online now. Buggy hire is also available online, and you can talk to us directly on 00 353 214 353 451 for more information.